COMMENDATIONS FOR GERRY MORELLI, P.E.
- "Gerry is one of my favorite engineers to work with. If you look up 'collaboration' in the dictionary, you'll find Morelli Engineering listed at the top. He totally gets it, that all the elements of a design have to work together to make a successful product, not just the mechanical bits. He is knowledgeable and insightful, focused and hard working, honest and pragmatic, and always open to alternatives. A refreshing change from engineers that immediately fall in love with their own ideas, and are looking out mostly for that next patent opportunity. My highest recommendation!"
Don Cramer, Sr. Electrical Engineer, WEDC
- “I've worked with Gerry since 2003. His designs are in many different areas of our airborne products, such as internal gearing, servos, motors, solenoids and printed circuit board envelopes. His designs are some of our most robust and well thought out systems. Gerry has been our go-to guy for thermal designs, and has come up with some unique modeling tools. Gerry always keeps the projects going in the right direction.”
Bill Bohringer, Airborne Sys Electrical Engineer, Flir Systems
- "Gerry and I have worked together on several electronic packaging projects and I have been impressed with his ingenuity and attention to detail. As an EE, I find that most MEs tend to start with a ridiculously small space claim for your electronics and negotiate upwards. Gerry is much more reasonable and starts with a realistic space claim from the beginning. I find that approach refreshing and much easier to work with from a technical standpoint.
Gerry is also easy to work with from a personal level -- easy going and doesn't get upset when things have to change (as they always do!).
Everything that he and I have collaborated on has worked as specified and gone into production."
Mike Stanbro, Owner, Trailing Technology Design
- “It has been a pleasure to work with Gerry on a number of projects. He not only brought competence and experience to our tasks, he volunteered good suggestions and ideas to improve the design, especially with regard to cost tradeoffs.
In the past half-dozen years Gerry Morelli has provided extensive support for our mechanical engineering tasks. He developed attractive designs and he knows local vendors and suppliers well, doing a lot of legwork for Peregrin in dealing with them.
In addition to his professional design talents Gerry is sensitive to schedules and is accurate when milestones will be met.”
Sam Bosch, President, Peregrin Financial Technologies
- “We hired Gerry to handle a part of the mechanical design and some thermal design for an enclosure that needed to mate to an existing platform. We gave Gerry the specifications, worked out some concepts and turned him loose. He worked off site but communicated well when he had questions. He got the design and full suite of parts, assemblies, and fabrication drawings to us for review a few days ahead of schedule. He was a pleasure to work with.”
Timothy Fiser, Project Manager, Coherent